Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mt. Charleston

Ruthie, Brayden and I drove to Mt. Charleston today. It actually snowed in the valley here! But since I'm originally from Utah, Its hard to impress me with little 'flakes' and call it a snow storm. However, even though the flakes were minimal and had a short stay on the ground, they still made me miss home.

So we decided to take her new truck for an adventure to Nevada's mountain to see PILES of snow for ourselves (a little bit more like home). It was lots of fun. I really love the snow (and Ruthie's new truck) and I'm counting down the days until Brayden and I go home from Christmas!









2 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Brayden is soooo cute. I hope you are ready for so, because we are not lacking in the great state of Utah. Thanks for your comments.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Shannon Wallace said...

SO glad you made it up there! Great pics! Miss ya girl. :o)