Wednesday, August 6, 2008

For those who feel left in the dust, here's an update about us!

So this is whats going on. We decided a few months ago to decline orders to Washington and move back home. Now, sadly, I report that we have extended and we are going to be in Vegas a while longer. What will most likely happen is.... Troy will re-enlist while he is in the desert.... YES, the desert. And we'll stay in Vegas until we get orders somewhere else. Troy is leaving again the first week of September. It sucks, yes I know... But we just have to live with it, so don't feel bad for us!

On the other hand, a few weeks ago Troy went to his friends ALS (Airmen Leadership School) Graduation. I have to say, I'm married to one hot guy! And a plus side to his job is that he wears really cute 'blues' which means suit in air force.


(Jason and Troy)


Here's my update: I'm still working part time as a ophthalmic tech with the doc on base and I'm annoyed with property fliers and rarely do it. So I'm trying to go back to school this semester. But the funny thing is... I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. With my generals pretty much done, I don't know what classes to take. So I figure I'll continue taking Business and Design classes. Can't go wrong with that, right?

Now, lets do the fun part! Update about Brayden!! He has 8 teeth, 4 on top, 4 on bottom. He weights about 24 pounds, and he is talking! Currently his favorite thing to say this week is "OOH OOH OOH" and I'm guessing he means "no" because every time I do something he doesn't like, I hear "OOOH OOOOH!!" Fortunately his vocabulary is expanding to: "ut-oh" "yissss" (which was his former favorite word) "bah" "hi" "momom" "dadddd" (yes he exaggerates the 'D' sound) and "woo-woo" for Callie. I can't believe that my little boy is growing up so fast! He is constantly changing and getting taller everyday! Hope he knows how much we love him (even when he's pulling my hair).

No comments: