Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Scarlett!
Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go............

JOYS
1.
I love spending time with Beezees! He is changing so much that sometimes I just want to freeze the moments. But there are times when I wish he was 3 already so I can take him to Disney Land.
2.
I love being with my honey. We go on nightly walks and we actually get to talk about our day... and the best part.... Brayden is actually quiet in his stroller (most of the time).
3. Honestly, just chilling and being myself in my ultra comfy pj pants. We usually keep our house around 73 degrees. So its perfectly acceptable to do that, even here in Vegas.

FEARS
1.
Ugh, my biggest fear is anything happening to Brayden. I think I'd go insane if anything bad were to happen to him. He is, and always will be, the center of my life. Also, my mom and I have a pact that she and I have to die on the same day (no surprise there).
2. Anything happening to Troy. I think the fear is even worse now that we have Brayden. Deep down I'd be really lonely without him, and probably never be able to marry again... but even worse, if anything ever happened to Troy, Brayden wouldn't get the time with his dad. Since my dad died when I was 17, it makes me sad to think Brayden would ever have to go through that.
3. My parachute not opening, if and when I ever decide to go sky diving. Free falling is just not my thing.

OBSESSIONS
1.
Well lately I seem to be obsessed with buying a house. Since the housing market went down in Vegas, it's always on my mind about how it could be a really good investment.
2. When will I ever have another baby? NOT that I am trying, and I don't want another right now. Trust me, my hands are full. But I just wonder... will my kids be 3 years apart? 4 years? Would I have another boy, or even a girl? So on and so on.... kinda a weird thing to think about I know.

3. The internet. I always update my myspace, post pictures, and now I'm blogging! Ugh, its like a disease. Especially now that we are looking for houses, I always log on to see what new homes have become available. --Sounds lame right?

SURPRISING FUN FACTS
1. I am double jointed. I don't know if that is even a fun fact, its disgusting. I discovered my hidden talent in the ninth grade when my fingers kept locking up during piano practice.
2. I secretly miss oil painting, and all my other artsy things. Ugh, I love to paint and I really really miss it.
3. I sing at the top of my lungs while driving in the car. I will spare your ears and not do it in front of you, or anyone for that matter. But poor Brayden has to hear it all the time.

No comments: