Friday, July 17, 2009

Water Fights Rock!!

It was 110 here last night, and my 2 special kids had a water fight... 
Checking to see if its cold and wet..
Loving his new toy...
Oh yeah! This thing splashes! 
I think I'll attack dad...
And I got him good....
But I forgot he's dad, and stronger than me...
He got me soaked!! 
And I cried....
Daddy felt sad, and gave me back my weapon...
The grass got slippery and I went for a dive...
In the end, dad won...
And I was "all d, all d.."
aka: all done, all done!! 

For more pictures on this fantastic water fight, go check out my face book!! 

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

That is hilarious! What a great job you did taking those pics. Priceless!

Shannon Wallace said...

I was totally smiling the entire time while reading/looking at the pics!! I love the pic of Bray nailing Troy in the face with water!! LOL

Hurry back for our photoshoot this week! I can't wait!!!