Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Already!

Wow, I can't believe its July already.. and since some of you are getting on my case about it, I decided I'd do an update and post some pics.

Brayden. He turned 2 on May 30th. And let me tell you, he's good at it. Here are some naughty techniques that he's picked up:

Taking off his diaper, check.
Hitting others, check.
Throwing toys, check.
Coloring on the walls, check.

Wait, wait... he's doing some good things to....

After he's done disposing of his own diaper, he comes and tells me.
When he makes a mess, he cleans it.
When he hits, he says sorry and gives a love.
And when he colors on the walls, he grabs the wipes and wipes it off.

Now, if we could only get him to not do the naughty thing in the first place, then we'll be set!!

Current Obsession: Curious George, the movie.

My favorite part of the day: When I tuck him in at night and tell him I love him, each time I say it he leans up and gives me one last hug and one last kiss with a very loud 'muah' after it. That does it, he just melts my heart.



Eating some ice cream with daddy.


Driving back from Utah, amused with Cheetos.


This is what happens when he dresses himself.


Trying to teach him about the color blue.


Sweet Sweet.

And last but certainly not least.... is this picture. This was taken the same day he put his shirt on as shorts, and it made him look like he was wearing a skirt... a really low rise skirt. Hehe! What a pill! He's crazy if he thinks I'm letting him go out like that!!

5 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

Great update!! Enjoyed the pics. :o)

Netts Nook said...

Grandma thinks that is a funny picture. Hi cutie pie.

Netts Nook said...

The first time I looked at this I didn't notice the little plumbers crack maybe you can get at job as a plumber when you grow up....Kiss Kiss

Scarlett said...

Drea! He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Sorry I haven't responded to your message you left me earlier! What happened that you were in the hospital here? Are you all right? Will you be coming up again soon? Let me know! Love ya tons!

Jessica said...

Good Times! He's such a stud and going many places in life. I rolled on the floor with the last pic of B!!! OH Annie, you're giving me all of the clues that I have the joy to look forward to with my little Iszak.

Miss you!