Sunday, October 18, 2009

Updating...

Sorry I have been slacking on our blog, but we have been busy...

Troy and I just bought our first house, and we are thrilled!! Needless to say it has been hectic.. But I love everyone and haven't forgotten you....

I wanted to do a little update about Beez. He still doesn't talk much but says 'yes' constantly. To everything. Even if he doesn't mean it... or maybe he does.... I asked him all this in about a minute...

Me: "Beez, are you hungry?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Do you need to go potty?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Did you toot?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Did you make this mess?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Do you stink?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Did you hit?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Did you like your Veggies?"
B: "Yes."
Troy: "Does mommy have a nice butt?"
B: "Yes."
Me: "Should mommy hit daddy?"
B: "Yes."
Me "Hard?"
B: "Yes."

At this point I'm sure you all get the picture. Any advice how to get a two year old to talk more... well I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Josh didn't start talking until Mindy went to Kindergarten so he was 2 1/2. We figured he just didn't have anything to say?

Scarlett said...

So funny! My phone number is 801-891-9003. Sorry you lost your phone! Bummer!